Some of our Events
- 318 Restaurant Week "Night at the Museum - An Ultimate Experience of Cultural Cuisine" Featuring Chef Monique March 15th Southern Museum of Art 610 Texas St 6p-9p Tickets $60 !
- Hey Guys! If you enjoy our Cafe and our Gumbo vote for us today on The Best of NWLA 2017! You can vote everyday! Click on this link to get there! The Times Best of NWLA 2017
- Food Prize presents "The Battle of Golden Fork Competition" - Friday September 30th at 7pm at the 700 Block of Texas St. Five Chefs will battle for the Golden Fork Trophy in a Live Cook Off! Chef Armand is one of the competing Chefs. This is a free event.
- Female Entrepreneurs the Movement, Inc. presents "Ladies Day Out" - Saturday October 15 12pm - 5pm at Eleven Events 1529 Texas Ave. Sassi Catering is a proud sponsor and will be hosting a Taste Testing during the event. Tickets available at Eventbrite.
- Brunch at Bons -Taste of Both Worlds - Saturday October 22nd 11am - 2pm at Bon Temps 450 Clyde Fant Memorial Prkwy (Red River District) . Sassi has partnered with Remarkable Foods to offer a one of a kind brunch experience. There will be a Live Band and Bottomless Mimosas. Tickets available on Eventbrite.
- "Dunk or Donate" with CAP Foundation Saturday October 22nd 7pm-10 pm at Eleven Events 1529 Texas Ave. Chef Armand has been tasked to raise $500 for the CAP Foundation, a local non profit organization. If she does not raise it, she will get dunked! Tickets available at Sassi Cafe or www.creatingpurpose.org.
- The Shreveport/Bossier Tourist Bureau and The Shreveport Times presents "EAT 318 RESTAURANT WEEK" - Tuesday November 1st - Saturday November 5th - Sassi Cafe will offer your choice of Salad or Sandwich and large soup for $10. Must mention EAT 318 RESTAURANT WEEK for discount
- March of Dimes 2016 Signature Chefs Auction - Tuesday Nov 1, 2016 Horseshoe Casino & Hotel 6pm - Chef Armand will be one of the Signature Chefs participating in the Chef Gala and Silent Auction. Address: 711 Horseshoe Blvd Bossier City LA 71111 - Tickets $100
In the news
Downtown cafe owner to compete in Battle of the Golden Fork
Studio 6 - Sassi Catering
Four Inspirational Women You Should Know
Downtown’s New Buzzowner Credits POP UP PROGRAM For Restaurant Location
'It was life changing' Pop Up alumni says